Friday, August 20, 2010

Starcraft 2 BattleCraft 2v1 Gameplay Custom Map

Video 5

This is just a game play of BattleCraft. Point of the game is to build units to counter your enemy and destroy his pylon. This is my favorite custom map so far, but beware this is a very addicting game once you get use to the game play.

I just wanted to post this video because I wanted to show you how even by yourself you can win against two lower skill level players as long as you have the right combos. This game is all about the combos, if you just send a constant wave of units when you have the minerals you will sure loose this game against someone that knows what they are doing. I will later post a better video once I find a good match to post and will write up some tips and tricks to win your opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment